We are a new "gun based" pawn shop w/ ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most sponsers are 10-15 dollars. Also, please dont be like most every pawn shop I have walked in and think used Glocks are worth $600. Most pawn shops I go into are a freaking joke with their prices. I just laugh and walk out. I call most pawns, Gunworld Pawns.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have dealt with these guys, very nice and willing to deal everyone needs to come and see them. Bought a Rossi 38 snubbie from them Thursday, I think I was their first gun sale.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually saw a (very used) HiPoint in a pawn shop near 16th and N Rockwell for $499! They had a so-so AK 47 for $999 too! This was before the panic. I asked the guy why, and he said the boss sets prices and wouldn't budge. I laughed and left.

Welcome to the north side. I'll be visiting you since I live a little over two miles from you. What's your position on consignment sales?

Are you a sponsor on okshooters? If not, it's something to consider. CB

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I really need a cheap 22 revolver that fires well. We are hosting a rather large 3 gun match and I have an idea. This match might be a great place for you all to come out and advertise. We could always use some local retailer support!

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom