We are a new "gun based" pawn shop w/ ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanwk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My partner and i just opened up Freedom Pawn on the north side of OKC about 6 weeks ago and we just got our FFL on monday. We are looking hard for a good wholesaler of handguns and long guns. Anybody know one?? And we are looking to increase our gun stock from anyone wanting to sell. We would have been named Freedom Pawn and Gun if uncle sam wasn't so shy about throwing an FFL our way. But we have it now and want to handle as many guns as possible. My partner and i are pretty much obsessed with all kinds of guns and love it when people stop by just to show us a treasure. So, any ideas out there for beefing up our stock?

Thanks,
Dan and Ryan

Freedom Pawn 470-1000
7936 N. MacArthur
Ammo sales?

freedompawn09

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am trying hard to get some ammo. i am carrying a .40 and i sold my reloading equip during my divorce. i would really really like to have some ammo. still searching for a good wholesaler.

Sponsorship would be cool. Its just ryan and i right now so we dont have much time to get things done. we are here 9-6 mon-sat. always open to try things though.

webmogul

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am trying hard to get some ammo. i am carrying a .40 and i sold my reloading equip during my divorce. i would really really like to have some ammo. still searching for a good wholesaler.

Sponsorship would be cool. Its just ryan and i right now so we dont have much time to get things done. we are here 9-6 mon-sat. always open to try things though.

Good luck on the ammo. I've been trying for two months to find it and can't. I called wolf and they sent me to RSR Group in Texas. Horrible site and they have no ammo in any caliber in stock.

freedompawn09

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
rsr is a joke. i tried to get something out of them at the old shop i worked at. every month they send out an add and i found one single "decent" deal in six months. it was a thompson for something like $2000 when i might have been able to get $2100 out of it.

shortgrass

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone ever dealt with sports south?

Sports South is OK. Try Williams Shooters Supply. But, I know of no wholesaler that is going to have the ammo you want any time you want it, primers, powder, or bullets either. For dealers, it is just like the public, get it when it is available at the price (including shipping!) that you are willing to pay. Wal Mart has the deal on ammo, they can sell it for what we can buy it for, sometimes less!

webmogul

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
rsr is a joke. i tried to get something out of them at the old shop i worked at. every month they send out an add and i found one single "decent" deal in six months. it was a thompson for something like $2000 when i might have been able to get $2100 out of it.

I hear ya. On some items I looked at I can buy retail cheaper than I can through them. If you don't mind me asking, who do you go through?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for good shooting bullets for reloading check out J&K Bullet Casters, they are a board sponsor and the bullets are A+++ and local and cheap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom