We beat the Covid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6 days I was 95%, it kicked on my wife better than two weeks. Now her issue is she cannot sleep. I been throwing the Frisbee in the snow! Thanks on the well wishes! Appreciate! First day I squirted in the amount to my weight of horse ivermectin. But hell who knows if it did or not help. I catch that **** again, I will repeat. Wife did not want to use it, as she was fully vaxxed. Me, no ****ing on the shot, no way. Never will either. She was down two weeks to my six days.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc will speed the recovery. Need to start it as soon as tested positive or take everyday as preventive to lessen the symptoms. I realize this strain is not as bad as the first but don't take chances. I don't want it again 3 weeks in ICU another week in hospital with blood clots, then 4 and a half months on oxygen. 7 months total before I got back to work, been another 8 months and still not back to where I was before I got it.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc will speed the recovery. Need to start it as soon as tested positive or take everyday as preventive to lessen the symptoms. I realize this strain is not as bad as the first but don't take chances. I don't want it again 3 weeks in ICU another week in hospital with blood clots, then 4 and a half months on oxygen. 7 months total before I got back to work, been another 8 months and still not back to where I was before I got it.

Damn, you sound like it got you down bad! Sorry to hear that.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got it Oct '21
7 1/2 weeks in hospital
Still have O2 bottle
Haven't been released back to work
Been placed on Long-term Disability

But, I'm still here

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear ya'll came through it pretty well. Sister in laws family had it last yr, nephew late twenties almost died, was on life support for a while. Wife and I had it last June, wife took a week to get better, I had a fever overnight and was 100% in less than 24hrs, but work made me stay home for a week.
Point is it literally has a vastly different impact on each person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom