We have a good group here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being a member of OSA is liking having a second family. There's the annoying Uncle you always disagree with (JB), the aunt/cousin you have inappropriate thoughts about (BB) and the drunk brother who's always good for a laugh (most of us). But best of all, we look after our own, and I just want people to know, what a great group we have here :)

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget we are grumpy old men and misfits too....I particularly am a grumpy old man at the ripe age of 20. The misfit part is dead-on though.

For my part, I'm happy to be part of this group.

Ha! You're still a rookie. I'm on my 6th year, fixin' to head into my 7th. I'm one of the old dawgs. Back in the day it was just a handfull of us. I'd name 'em off but sure as hell I'd forget somebody and then they'd get all pissy and next thang ya know... :blahblah:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OTE=Glock 'em down;1782384]Ha! You're still a rookie. I'm on my 6th year, fixin' to head into my 7th. I'm one of the old dawgs. Back in the day it was just a handfull of us. I'd name 'em off but sure as hell I'd forget somebody and then they'd get all pissy and next thang ya know... :blahblah:

Yeah, you old fart. I've noticed your memory , uh , where were we going with this?:scratch::scratch::scratch:[/QUOTE]

Just seeing if you remember them good ol' days. But hell, if you're like me, you can't even remember yesterday. :ugh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom