Wed OSA Meet Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just a reminder since the other thread got a bit derailed by anonymous members who have no intention of being there. Anyone who would like to is welcome to meet up this Wed at Black Rifle Coffee Company, 14215 N Penn anytime between 9 and 10. Please refrain from any other posts in this thread except for legitimate questions. Thank you. Hope to see some of you Wednesday morning.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a reminder since the other thread got a bit derailed by anonymous members who have no intention of being there. Anyone who would like to is welcome to meet up this Wed at Black Rifle Coffee Company, 14215 N Penn anytime between 9 and 10. Please refrain from any other posts in this thread except for legitimate questions. Thank you. Hope to see some of you Wednesday morning.
Maybe when there is one in T-town

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will there be a safe space for those of us that might get taken to the train station? I don't think I wanna go there...sounds scary.
ts2.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Excuse me, legitimate question:

Why Black Rifle??? Starbucks is more pro-vet than BRC and doesn’t have to virtue signal it. If we just hate Starbucks because it’s trendy, then why not patronize a locally owned, small business coffee shop?
Because that's where I decided to have it. Feel free to pick the location when you decide to schedule a meet up. Where could I have scheduled it where you would actually show up instead of criticize where I selected?

Here's from my original post back in Sept. Not one of you guys has attended one yet. One of you even said he was gonna come and show us a real Rolex but didnt. He even said he would schedule one down in his area. Hasn't happened yet either.
"Ok boys and girls, all are welcome to attend a meet up on Wednesday Sept 6 at 9:30 am at Black Rifle Coffee, 14215 N Pennsylvania in OKC. No need to respond coming or not and I don't really care what your opinion of BRC is. Someone else can pick the location next time. I'm buying regular coffee for anyone there by 9:30. I'll be the tall skinny old fart wearing a camo OSA hat and my real name is Mike Cox. Anyone caught looking at their cell phone during the meet up has to buy next time. Hope to see some of you there."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom