Wed OSA Meet Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
confuzzed2.jpg

After Action Review = AAR, not some commie boomer retirement organization

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, that almost looks like home...
While one part of me says the panhandle is a boring, flat hellhole, the other half of me really has a fond spot in my heart for the place. I dated a really wonderful girl from the Forgan/Turpin Area. She was going to school at OSU at the time, but we would go up and spend time with her family in the panhandle. Her dad and I would go shooting and hunting every time we went up there. It feels good being out in the middle of nowhere out there.

I might go up there and see about fighting the crowds at Beaver WMA soon. Clyde needs to get some birds and I need some wide open skies.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While one part of me says the panhandle is a boring, flat hellhole, the other half of me really has a fond spot in my heart for the place. I dated a really wonderful girl from the Forgan/Turpin Area. She was going to school at OSU at the time, but we would go up and spend time with her family in the panhandle. Her dad and I would go shooting and hunting every time we went up there. It feels good being out in the middle of nowhere out there.

I might go up there and see about fighting the crowds at Beaver WMA soon. Clyde needs to get some birds and I need some wide open skies.
Pretty good pheasant hunting around the Turpin area.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Then go out further to Cimarron County. That is where Black Mesa and Carl Etling State Park is located. Neither are really much to look at, but Black Mesa is a favored night sky viewing area. The eastern part of Cimarron County is more flat and where I hail from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom