Wed OSA Meet Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Because that's where I decided to have it. Feel free to pick the location when you decide to schedule a meet up. Where could I have scheduled it where you would actually show up instead of criticize where I selected?

I think @HoLeChit is a regular at Little Darlings and Deja Vu. Actually though… that would be a helluva OSA meetup tbh. I may actually make the trip down for that!

Anyone want to schedule a OSA “Shoot N Tease”?

This isn’t even me being my regular ol sh*tposter self. I’m seriously thinking this may be a badass forum meetup! Who’s with me?!

Ya know what… brb. I’m starting a new thread!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think @HoLeChit is a regular at Little Darlings and Deja Vu. Actually though… that would be a helluva OSA meetup tbh. I may actually make the trip down for that!

This isn’t even me being my regular ol sh*tposter self. I’m seriously thinking this may be a badass forum meetup! Who’s with me?!

I think you're full of **** and I'm sure you're other buddies who are also full of **** will laugh at your attention whore post.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
@Pstmstr do you ever meet further south or always on the north end of OKC? I’d thought about going to meet you guys sometime.
I have tried to get a group to meet up and live north but retired and willing to travel. I thought @JEVapa also mentioned you guys might carpool sometime but I guess tha was just talk as well. Anyone can schedule a meetup anywhere. No one else has seemed to want to other than the FGST down in Lawton.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think you're full of **** and I'm sure you're other buddies who are also full of **** will laugh at your attention whore post.

IMG_2925.gif

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

It could be raining hundred dollar bills and boobies in valley brook and you wouldn’t catch me there for anything other than swinging by J&E Supply and Fastener during daylight business hours.

1701829613980.gif

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I have tried to get a group to meet up and live north but retired and willing to travel. I thought @JEVapa also mentioned you guys might carpool sometime but I guess tha was just talk as well. Anyone can schedule a meetup anywhere. No one else has seemed to want to other than the FGST down in Lawton.

Actually, we (me, @Firpo and @OkieJoe72 ) have spoken about it a couple times and just like always, the first part of the week is pretty much impossible. But you know that already, so gaslight something else. Maybe y’all come down here on Friday?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’ll have to take a pass on Missile Twisters at the Boom Boom Room but coffee is good. I only asked about locations because a 3.5 hour round trip for coffee isn’t easy to swing and south OKC area would make it just over an hour each way. You guys enjoy!
I get it. It's up to someone else to schedule one in January if it happens. Some people will criticize the location or day no matter when someone schedules it. Those who are able and want to will show up. Good coffee and face to face conversation seems to be a fading thing. Well...maybe not the coffee. Met a friend this morning at Hoboken Coffee in Guthrie. We had a great conversation and he got a good laugh about some of the people I told him about here on OSA. Cool coffee shop if you're ever in the area.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get it. It's up to someone else to schedule one in January if it happens. Some people will criticize the location or day no matter when someone schedules it. Those who are able and want to will show up. Good coffee and face to face conversation seems to be a fading thing. Well...maybe not the coffee. Met a friend this morning at Hoboken Coffee in Guthrie. We had a great conversation and he got a good laugh about some of the people I told him about here on OSA. Cool coffee shop if you're ever in the area.
Did you guys talk about me?

Bad Boy Angel GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Latest posts

Top Bottom