Wed OSA Meet Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Did you guys talk about me?

Bad Boy Angel GIF by Robert E Blackmon
It's tomorrow man. We will only discuss interesting topics. Sorry

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have tried to get a group to meet up and live north but retired and willing to travel. I thought @JEVapa also mentioned you guys might carpool sometime but I guess tha was just talk as well. Anyone can schedule a meetup anywhere. No one else has seemed to want to other than the FGST down in Lawton.
When I lived in Lawton I made it to a few of those. Was good.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It could be raining hundred dollar bills and boobies in valley brook and you wouldn’t catch me there for anything other than swinging by J&E Supply and Fastener during daylight business hours.

View attachment 434549
I swing wide around Valley Brook. Even the PD isn't friendly to other PD officers. You are tagged for speeding 2 MPH over. Ainahappenin to me. I had to go down there a lot because there was a camera place, DVR Connection, we did business with when I was employed.

Sorry I couldn't make it Wednesday, I was getting infused.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I swing wide around Valley Brook. Even the PD isn't friendly to other PD officers. You are tagged for speeding 2 MPH over. Ainahappenin to me. I had to go down there a lot because there was a camera place, DVR Connection, we did business with when I was employed.

Sorry I couldn't make it Wednesday, I was getting infused.
Good luck. Your perfect attendance record will be marred but enjoyed our conversations in the past.

Latest posts

Top Bottom