Well crap!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doc now says there is no chance I will get off the O2 so no deer hunting in my future. Of course this happens right after I get my favorite bang stick the way I always wanted it.

Also, no more going to pick up brass unless the temp is between 75 and 45 degrees with good air quality. In freaking Oklahoma? The pollen capital of the world! Does not even want me reloading for some reason!

Not sure if a big sale in my future or a new doc. One or the other.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about a portable?

They do not put out enough O2 for my needs. I have a couple small, refillable tanks but they only last an hour or 2 at most. I also have a couple large ones but they are way to big for hunting, etc. Picture hunting with a large scuba tank on your back. Plus they make noise as you breathe.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about a portable battery powered concentrator? They are good, not too loud, and it you were in a hunting stand you should be okay. Besides, there are a lot of us who would come help if you asked.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about a portable battery powered concentrator? They are good, not too loud, and it you were in a hunting stand you should be okay. Besides, there are a lot of us who would come help if you asked.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

They do not put out enough O2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom