Well, I'm fuming something fierce now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brazilianboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful with what you say, there is change coming your way. I understand you have elections next Sunday.
I don't trust her, I think she is a typical hard core Lefty. Good luck, you'll need it.

She is definetely a hard core left !
in the time of the military regime she robbed banks,assasinated people...
Serra has no chance against her :disappoin :disappoin
Lula is basically making the mass believe her governement will be like his!
I am not very worried about her winning...
She will just be buddies with chavez,armadinejad and Kim...
but our democracy will remain strong.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
However, implying that an illegal rapist is worse than a non illlegal racist is stupid.....

Great. As if I didn't have enough to worry about, now I have to figure out if I'm a legal racist or illegal one....otherwise, I'd say an illegal rapist is far worse than a legal racist. :tounge2:

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesiree bob, because a white scumbag rapist is somehow better than a black or brown scumbag rapist.

Jeez Man...

this isn't the place for your law school taught lawyer rhetoric.

The guy made an observation.

1. Mostly White people work the on road and roof construction in N/S Dakota.
2. they're almost all white that clean up hotel rooms
3. He's never seen that in OK.
4. the roads are better and the hotel rooms cleaner in N/S Dakota in his opinion.

He mentioned correlation not causality.

Once again JB you break out the ole pot stirring spoon in defense of your beloved mexican criminal (and yes if they're here without papers they are criminals).

mattnorton520

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our neighborhood had a safety meeting today and we found out that about a month ago an illegal immigrant raped a woman in her front yard in the middle of the night while she was out with a puppy.

I'm so damn sick of people saying that illegals "harmless". I don't buy the "they're taking our jobs" argument from people who oppose illegals, but every other argument, such as the fact that Mexico is mostly devoid of traffic laws and that the kids aren't properly vaccinated, I agree with.

I'm sure that every man on this forum's worst nightmare is something like that happening to their wife/girlfriend/fiancee.

Just had to vent. :censored::explode:

This stuff gets me pretty worked up too

TRLail

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that went off track...Our Daily news report these kinds of crimes on a daily basis. Home invasions are increasing, now a woman can't take her dog out to whizz without being attacked. Lesson Learned. Keep your friends close and your conceal closer

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick, I get the feeling that these people broke the law and shoulddn't be here. However, I think that is a naive view given the complexity of the issue. I am a pragmatist about the illegal alien problem. I believe:

1). They are here (and managed to get here) with the tacit approval of the US Government.

True dat...

2). Business (and by this I mean typically Republican businessmen that are "pro-business," pro tort reform, and generally put profits before people) seems to want the labor of these people.

Again - True Dat...

Guest worker program fixes that problem. Didn't Bush try to get that done? Who blocked it?

3). For a variety of reasons (logistical, financial, philosophic), the United States government is NEVER NEVER ever going to round up and deport millions of people. Despite the pronouncements of the super duper holier than thou closet racist pundits, it will NEVER EVER happen.

You're right all of 'em wont' ever happen but then nothing will happen if NO effort at all is made.

It wouldn't be the nightmare you claim if we just rounded up the worst of 'em and sent them back home.

4). Because the problem has gone unchecked so long, there are millions of people caught in a gray area (ie. the US Citizen children and spouses of illegals). These people are just as American as anyone else. They have the same rights as any of us,

Then send their damned criminal parents home and let the babies stay if they want too. If too young to decide bring back orphanages or put 'em up for adoption.

Life sucks sometimes. It especially sucks if you make bad decisions. Kids get caught up in the bad decisions of their parents all the time. Sucks to be them but why is it legal citizens' responsibility to take care of 'em. WHY? Really - I want to know why I have to work to support them and support them we do in many direct and indirect ways.

5). The only real solution is to 1). secure the border; 2). mainstream the non criminal aliens; and 3). create and implement a viable guest worker program.

1) yes
2) no
3) if in cat 2 sign 'em up for guest worker program or ship 'em home

6). Finally, you (we the people) never seemed to hear much about "the illegal alien problem" until a few years ago when some brilliant souless political strategist figured out it would be a wonderful way to keep working people's attention worked up about an imaginary enemy and off of the very real problems of jobs, education and health care. Simply put, it is the issue of cowards in that they attack the weakest, most powerless members of society by appealing to very base sentiments in the name of "the rule of law."

We need practical solutions, not rhetoric.

Surely you can't be that young JB. Illegal immigration was just as big a problem in the 80's as it is now. The damned repugnantcans swept the problem under the rug by granting them all amnesty. Yea Reagan (sorry sucker wasn't any better than the crop of RINO's we got now - he was just better at sellin' his brand of fertilizer than the current crop of RINO's.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I totally agree (and have in several posts in this thread). Pointing out a crtme by an illegal does NOT make one a racist and no one ever said it did. However, implying that an illegal rapist is worse than a non illlegal racist is stupid.....they both deserve to fry. Is that liberal enough?

That's where you are so very wrong and you don't get it....As I have already mentioned, the Americans and legal immigrants are here as part of our society. Legally, they have certain protections of the law. If they go bad, we have to bite the bullet and go on. ...the law says that they are not the same as the rest of us. Surely an officer of the court is able to understand that.

So.... you ARE saying that a rape from an illegal immigrant is worse than a rape from a legal citizen?

Speaking as a woman... I really truly and sincerely doubt I'm going to give a damn about their immigration status at that point... Probably not going to ask about a green card, either.

Don't get me wrong... it's a horrible thing that happened, illegal immigration is a serious problem that needs to get addressed...

But to seriously suggest that it's going to really matter to the victim whether her rapist is in the country legally.... is just stupid.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So.... you ARE saying that a rape from an illegal immigrant is worse than a rape from a legal citizen?

Speaking as a woman... I really truly and sincerely doubt I'm going to give a damn about their immigration status at that point... Probably not going to ask about a green card, either.

Don't get me wrong... it's a horrible thing that happened, illegal immigration is a serious problem that needs to get addressed...

But to seriously suggest that it's going to really matter to the victim whether her rapist is in the country legally.... is just stupid.

:clap3:

That needed to be said.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nraman:

To classify ALL illegal immigrants on the same level as violent criminals is moronic. The vast majority of them are just regular people who work their butts off.

You are quick to throw out terms like "liberal sickness," etc. However, in typical obstructionist fashion, you offer no practical
solutions. "Conservatives" of your ilk are great at complaining and bitching about EVERYTHING, but never have any realistic solutions. What are yours?

As for my retarded oyster brain, it hurts everytime I have to make a choice between driving my Mercedes sl550 or my Mercedes s550 or my Range Rover HSE. Being such a dummy really has impacted my quality of life and limited my choices. :bowdown:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom