Trump will win for a short while?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Existing politicians are in it to attain power and make money.

Trump is in it to increase his ability to make money.

See how I boiled all that down to two sentences! Once you toss out the make-believe stuff, it's easier to read.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Existing politicians are in it to attain power and make money.

Trump is in it to increase his ability to make money.

See how I boiled all that down to two sentences! Once you toss out the make-believe stuff, it's easier to read.

That's just speculation. I personally do not believe he's in it to make money. I think his motives are to lead this country to a better place which is somewhat him stroking his ego but that's not a problem for me. But of course, that's just me speculating as well.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's just speculation. I personally do not believe he's in it to make money. I think his motives are to lead this country to a better place which is somewhat him stroking his ego but that's not a problem for me. But of course, that's just me speculating as well.

This right here, if you listen to him and really watch, I mean Really pay attention...his goal is to become "the One" that brought the Goood Ol' USA out of its death bed.
He doesnt need the money or the fame....Everyone knows who he is
He wants to be "the One"........Trump...2016.........;/

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I'd vote for the Don today if I could.

Well Cruz is still getting my vote. But if Trump was to come out and promise that he'd do something substantial with Cruz, like nominate him to SCOTUS, I could damn sure vote for Trump. Personally I could use about 3/4 of the GOP candidates to field a pretty dang nice cabinet if I were Trump. What his cabinet might look like will play a big role in whether he can seal my vote.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Cruz is still getting my vote. But if Trump was to come out and promise that he'd do something substantial with Cruz, like nominate him to SCOTUS, I could damn sure vote for Trump. Personally I could use about 3/4 of the GOP candidates to field a pretty dang nice cabinet if I were Trump. What his cabinet might look like will play a big role in whether he can seal my vote.

Agreed about Cruz but I still think Trump is a Clinton plant and if he gets the nomination he will throw the election. Besides I just can not buy into his sudden change of heart. He is a liberal on all but sound bite issues meant to stir up libertarian leaning voters. Heck most of his supporters claim to be Republicans but are registered Dems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom