Trump will win for a short while?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed about Cruz but I still think Trump is a Clinton plant and if he gets the nomination he will throw the election. Besides I just can not buy into his sudden change of heart. He is a liberal on all but sound bite issues meant to stir up libertarian leaning voters. Heck most of his supporters claim to be Republicans but are registered Dems.

Got that tin foil hat on rick? LOL...

I'm in the boat with Shadow. If trump wins and puts Cruz in for the court, I'd be ok. Cruz is an amazing constitutional scholar.

That being said, I'm thinking Cruz is going to be the nominee. Been saying that since this process started. Well, early on, I had Walker in there, but that fizzled.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was never NEVER meant for the President to have this much power over the citizens' daily lives. We've had all kinds of nutcases in office since the beginning, but they never wielded enough power to affect us like this (outside of war posturing). This is not what America is about. We're now operating like Uganda.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Congress holds the purse strings, yet has never tried to de-fund Obamacare "

That is, without question, the stupidest, most ridiculous claim ever posted on this board. Congress, well, Ted Cruz, shut down the government trying to de-fund Obamacare.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That is, without question, the stupidest, most ridiculous claim ever posted on this board. Congress, well, Ted Cruz, shut down the government trying to de-fund Obamacare.

No, unfortunately, he did not. He simply inspired a partisan temporary closing of a bunch of offices that were not necessary. (not enough, though)

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just to keep the record straight, President Obama shut down the government by refusing to sign legislation that had been approved by a majority of the elected representatives of the people of the United States.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just to keep the record straight, President Obama shut down the government by refusing to sign legislation that had been approved by a majority of the elected representatives of the people of the United States.

Just to keep the record straight, congress sent a spending bill to the president that didn't include funding for legislation that had been approved by a majority of the elected representatives of the people of the United States.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ACE is in the house...The pissing contest has begun lol

americas_best.com_graphics_pics_pose_for_picture_8.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom