Well it is totaled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should get all liquored up, light up a spliff, get in the back seat of that Nissan and tell Ricks wife to show us what the sucker can do. I bet it'll do 140.
I did not bail changing a lite bulb, I did on changing a ceiling fan. At least not that I can remember. Well right out of the hospital I might have since I could barely walk, I change lite bulbs all the time now.

I am trying to work up the courage to mount my flag pole holder. Not sure I can spend that much time on a ladder drilling into the brick without leg issues. On the bright side, they are no longer talking about cutting them off so I am steadily improving.
Sorry Rick, I probably misremembered. Hope the new car works out. Jason is a stand up guy.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick, the shop is going to charge me $213 to replace the idler pulley and belt. I could do it but just don't want to. Also I want to support this local mechanic because he's really nice and knows his stuff. It's getting done on Thursday. I should have it all cleaned up and thoroughly inspected by Saturday. Can bring it by your place this weekend or early next week for you to check it out.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not bail changing a lite bulb, I did on changing a ceiling fan. At least not that I can remember. Well right out of the hospital I might have since I could barely walk, I change lite bulbs all the time now…

You didn’t bail on the ceiling fan. 16 or so bolts and 4 or 5 wire nuts, and you did 8 or 10 of the bolts. Helped with installing the blades, you did as much as I did!

Latest posts

Top Bottom