What’s your favorite hand held flash light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for bright but with good good penetration of light. What, why and investment range if possible.

Thanks gents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far back as the 80s (I think it was), I used to like Surefire. I still have a few that work. Now, I prefer Fenix.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Streamlight Protac 2lx
Fenix PD35
----------------------------------------------------------------

For cheaper :
Samsclub usually lights has 2 to a pack, cheap that last awhile(no name)for car or garage

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out the Emisar D4 with Nichia 219c High CRI Daylight LEDs.

About the best flashlight you can get for the price.

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55306
Check out the Emisar D4 with Nichia 219c High CRI Daylight LEDs.

About the best flashlight you can get for the price.

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55306
Well thanks for costing me money! LOL After taking a look, temptation got the better of me and I have a D4 with upgraded XP-L HI 3A LEDs, a couple of high output 18650s and a charger on the way.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a now discontinued Jetbeam PC10. It works with regular 3v CR123 but also the 3.7v RCR123A batteries. I have a pair of batteries and a charger. I can carry the extra rechargeable battery but also have an extra CR123 in the car.

I like the CR123 style batteries better than plan AA as they seem to have a longer shelf life and hold a charge longer.

I’d just buy whatever 1 RCR123A capable light from Jetbeam or Fenix Streamlight I could find for a deal and call it good.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've carried a Fenix pocket flashlight for a decade now. Currently the PD35 with rechargeable CR123 battery. Never leave home without it. Also have a large Fenix (don't remember the model) by my door that will light up the night. It was a little pricey IIRC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom