What all do I need to upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alstonfered

New to the site!
Reaction score
So I'm thinking about upgrading some internals on my m4 and I'm really looking for accuracy and I hear everyone say that upgrading your hop up helps a lot along with a TBB. So I know what to look at barrel wise, but what all do I need for the hop up?

Thanks for any help!!

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to Okshooters!
Put a good trigger on it and buy all the ammo you can afford. Don't worry about the rest until you put a couple of thousand rounds through it.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm thinking about upgrading some internals on my m4 and I'm really looking for accuracy and I hear everyone say that upgrading your hop up helps a lot along with a TBB. So I know what to look at barrel wise, but what all do I need for the hop up?

Thanks for any help!!

Are you talking about an Airsoft rifle?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
aawesomesquad.files.wordpress.com_2009_07_barbie_for_men.jpg

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your M4 functions well, just shoot it. If you are looking for a highly accurate AR type rifle, then I would buy another one that is set-up for long-range/varmint shooting.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your M4 functions well, just shoot it. If you are looking for a highly accurate AR type rifle, then I would buy another one that is set-up for long-range/varmint shooting.

Hmm.... I bet I know where somebody could pick one of those up!

:puppet2:

You can get a Rock River 2-stage trigger and that will probably be the single most noticed improvement unless your rifle already has a good trigger in it (most of the new ones have started to have nicer triggers in them)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thanks for any help!!

Hmm, I'm conused. This sounds like paintball terminology? Please elaborate on what you have specifically and how it's configured currently. Someone will likely be able to help you.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is a spam-bot as a search for the OP's name presents a ton of message board IDs, all of whom joined in January of 2010.

I asked about the airsoft because none of those terms meant anything to me so I googled them.

I have no idea what TBB or "Hop up" means with respect to real rifles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom