what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If theyre anything like guinness, Im out.
They aren't. The Left Hand Milk Stout has a IBU of 25, and it isn't bitter at all. Smooth, creamy, and the foamy top (the head) is really good. I strongly suggest trying one, especially the Nitro version which makes it more creamy feeling/tasting. I just used their "beer finder", but as @OKCHunter said, there is something going on because I don't find it in Oklahoma. It's in stores (bottles) and pubs (draft) all over Texas. I'll try to bring some up on my next trip to OKC next month.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
George Dickel Rye + 7-Up

thumbs4.ebaystatic.com_d_l800_pict_121904069766_1.jpg

+

whatsyourdeal.com_grocery_coupons_wp_content_uploads_2014_06_7up.jpg

media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_d2_8b_82_d28b82b3a7c9240afb743f4012260a4a.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found me a bottle of Sazerac the other day... may have to make a rye sour when I get home. Gotta go to some fundraiser/charity event. All the "society" hobnobbery is likely to drive me to drink - Not that it takes much. I am NOT much of a "presentable" type. Hopefully they'll have something decent to drink there...

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You would think if they have a regular coming in that they would stock what they wanted!! Customer service these days!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom