what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DON'T LAUGH!!!

Old Crow Bourbon Whiskey. I have seen this all my life at the liquor store and by gosh I thought it was time to try it.

Made by Jim Beam, cheap price, and it's good...excellent as a mixer..7-Up or Coke. It's not Pappy Van Winkle...but it ain't bad.

www.liquors44.com_BOURBON_OLDCROW.JPG

vintage_old_crow_straight_whiskey_rye_bourbon_ad_poster-r8cc43d1ff24d4e12a17771e5fffcd998_wvf_8byvr_630.jpg

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've heard of "pigs in a blanket" ...?

Well, we had "hogs in a blanket" that my sis brought over a few days ago. They're hot links wrapped in Pillsbury's gi-normous biscuits ("Grands" or something like that).

They were amazingly good (the links were spectacular).

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had meatloaf, made with 1-1/2 lb. ground sirloin, 1 cup Quaker oats, 5 oz. tomato juice, an egg, 1 oz. of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, 2 oz. of ketchup, 1 tsp. crushed oregano leaves, 1/2 tsp. sea salt, 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic, 1/4 tsp. finely ground pepper, a splash of Worcestershire sauce, and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Baked it in a loaf pan at 350 for 55 minutes.

Yum.

Woody

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tonight is a new one....

glenmorangie-bacalta-private-edition-whisky.jpg

Nose : light, floral, honey
Color : very light amber to gold
First taste : also floral, a little stronger on the sweet, very smooth. On the back of the tongue actually a little warm and spicy, but the finish is loooooong long and golden, mellow, maybe caramel and apricot? I don't know, this isn't my strong suit, but that's what I get. The literature says "syrup" but I don't really get that. More... like I said, maybe apricot, maybe agave, which isn't as strong as honey. Yeah. I think apricot and agave.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom