what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd the 4 roses single and small. Always wanted to try some pappy's

I've tried some great whiskey and I ain't in a hurry to pay that kind of money for 'em. Not to mention how hard it is to get ahold of. Plenty of great stuff available out there for a nice coin without having to resort to the kind of beg, borrow and steal people do to get with the Pappy.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I found it I'd probably bite the bullet for a shot. Yes there r some mighty fine whiskey to be had for a reasonable price.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB_DoubleOak-Hero.png
actually tried this this weekend was pretty good

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a book reader. Have been ever since I was a kid. Mom would tell me to close the book and go outside to play after she got tired of watching me at the couch with a book in my lap. The thicker the novel the better.

I hear ya. Growing up I would read anything. Novels. Guinness Book of World Records. Anything. But after I got married and had a kid, just seem to fall out of the habit. I have a pile of books I've been meaning to get at.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TGIF............is all I can say!!!

My wife loves this beer and usually buys a 12pack getting toward warm weather or summer. She likes it ever since we went to Mexico a few years back....more than Tecate.

Sol: A weak beer on it's own..... Great with a set up(pretzels & peanuts) and Mexican food!!! Even cigars...

f87ab8913d791825c842ea20b02861f5.png

along with some traditional Chex mix...
1240000-chex-mix-traditional-1_75.ashx

On the back porch enjoying the warm weather........listening to Flagstaff, Arizona....KAFF AM 930, best country station!!!

http://tunein.com/radio/KAFF-FM-929-s31360/

Thinking of future retirement to the desert of Las Vegas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom