what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What shall I try tonight for the first time? I'll take votes for a little while, since it's only 5PM. What say you?? This is some of what I have on hand I haven't tried before, I picked up whilst I was in Texas.

woodfordrye__67972.1427929217.JPG

aberlour-12-year-old-double-cask-matured-single-malt.jpg

Or I might crack open my first ever bottle of this tonight, in celebration of my last night as a free, unemployed slacker. I looked a long time for this.

150050_3-700x1000.jpg

Also got some Buffalo Trace, The Balvenie Doublewood and some Macallan 12 while I was there, but those aren't new to me. Thinking I want to try something new tonight, since it's the last night of my vacation - although I've spent the last 2 days out in the heat at a festival handing out iced water for our non-profit. lol.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Who says you can't try all three @tRidiot?

I can't have a new to me Whisk(e)y without trying it. If I'm interested enough to buy it I certainly want to try it asap.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
WhistlePig!!! Awesome....awesome......awesome.

I've still held off trying this... I'm torn between drinking something so hard to find, and being disappointed that I've built it up in my mind too much.

Last night I tried the Woodford Reserve rye and it was really, really good. Very much really good. I liked. A lot.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've still held off trying this... I'm torn between drinking something so hard to find, and being disappointed that I've built it up in my mind too much.

Last night I tried the Woodford Reserve rye and it was really, really good. Very much really good. I liked. A lot.

That woodford reserve rye makes an incredible Manhattan. Neat of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom