What are you listening to today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nixon playlist
Screenshot_20230520_145838_Brave.jpg

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I get sick and gotdamn tired of everybody tip-toeing around black people just because they're white. To be quite honest, the black people are the ones being racist with the comments they make about white people and shoving the whole BLM thing down our throats.

Furthermore, as for the rednecks flying the stars and bars, it's just a silly southern symbol to them. I would say that if you ask any typical redneck out there who the big dogs were in the confederacy, 99% of them couldn't give you any names other than Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis. Myself included. I'm no hillbilly/redneck and I don't fly the stars and bars. I'm an American and I fly ol glory at my house...Every. Single. Day.

Besides, the entire racism thing is such a crock of bullsheet. I mean, seriously...why would you hate someone for something they have no control over? They didn't ask to be black, or red, nor green or purple, no more than I asked to be white.

View attachment 372404
You don’t hear black people being racist; you
Hear the media picking examples, telling you what black people say , and it’s presented in a racist light.
Same how us rednecks are portrayed
To libs

Latest posts

Top Bottom