What carry knives are you in love with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just about to ask if I was the only one carrying an inexpensive knife

Kershaw Skyline - GREAT EDC knife!
1.bp.blogspot.com__lLMbwD2S_Kw_TbTBrQ3LQzI_AAAAAAAAADo_ph5r11IuxmE_s400_KershawFullyOpen.jpg
Inexpensive...Hah, I buy mine by the box, 25 -50 at a time.
Ive got every color and style and blade type ,folders ,fixed blades...Bigguns
With the trend away from the .."speed open" knives a fixed blade is about the best you can carry.
Very nice knives you fellas have, indeed ...very nice... ;)

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well up until about a week ago I was carrying this but now its missing. I'm about to tear my house up trying to find it. And that pen is made by Uzi. I figured that would be the only Uzi I would ever be able to buy!

i641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_e6e8f4bd.jpg

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jmiller45 said:
Well up until about a week ago I was carrying this but now its missing. I'm about to tear my house up trying to find it. And that pen is made by Uzi. I figured that would be the only Uzi I would ever be able to buy!

Is the pen as bulky awkward and heavy as their other products?

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most handy, easiest to carry knife I've ever owned is by far the boker subcom. Never leave the house without it clipped in the right front pocket.

That's what I carry when I'm wearing shorts - though I took the clip off and it just rides in my pocket. Otherwise I carry my Kershaw Blur.

Latest posts

Top Bottom