What did you all have for Christmas dinner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Threw a whole packer brisket in the CookShack at midnight Christmas eve. Santa Clause didn't try to steal it, lucky for him! :lookaroun

'Bout noon Christmas day I opened up the door and shoved a couple of pans of my signature "smoke beans" under the brisket and threw in more apple wood. Yanked it all, put the brisket in the cooler wrapped in towels and went to my sister's for dinner. Wasn't much left...

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've had "Christmas dinner" for over a week now.

Last night we went to Steak and Egg in Sapulpa. I had a sausage, ham, bacon, and cheese omelet, hash browns, and a biscuit with gravy.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here you go! Simple but very good recipe:

BEER BREAD

3 c self-rising flour
¾ c sugar
12 oz bottle of beer

Preheat oven to 375. Butter a loaf pan and set aside. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and beer. Mix well, mixture will be sticky. Place into loaf pan; bake 55 minutes or until golden brown.

Ohhhhh ... thanks!! I gotta make bread tomorrow ... We just finished off the last loaf. Since I am gonna be baking anyway I will give this a try. I thought this was gonna be some day-long experience, like that danged sourdough. This I can handle ...

No WAY will i eat testicles, forget it!

Nope, I have never eatten them, nor will I. Its just the thought that I can't get past. I will NEVER have testicles in my mouth. :fallangel

:rolleyes2 So ... well ... danggit ... anything I can come up with will just get me a time out (family friendly site, ya know!! LOL). ;)

But, ya'll don't know what you are missing ... tee hee

OK, Redneck ... what's with the sig line! Hahaha!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom