What did you get for Christmas - 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a hairy arm for Xmas…. Or I should stop looking at @thor447 posts and asking him questions.
8E494D12-A234-4103-8FC8-E892C7A56317.jpeg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the drill powered splitter? Looks like a huge spiral tapered drywall screw.....either 34 or 42mm diameter. Demo videos make them look really slick. If they work, would be way faster than cycling a traditional log splitter. ....and way less expensive. Equip several guys with them and extra batteries and go to work on firewood for the farm lodge. Well, I decided to try one....$29.99 shipped for both diameters and three styles of chuck shanks on Amazon.....a $30 myth buster episode coming. I've wasted way more than $30 trying other different ideas. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. If it doesn't work for splitting wood, it should be interesting up a Libturd's a$$.....$30 well spent. Stayed tuned for a book report, and/or
more Libturd unifying advice.

View attachment 333393

I had them in the shopping cart at tsc and put them back if your memory permits, feel free to tag me with the results. Thank you.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a hairy arm for Xmas…. Or I should stop looking at @thor447 posts and asking him questions.
View attachment 335413
That’s a great watch, congrats! Another OSA member is getting a late Christmas gift soon. I just finished up work on this beauty this evening. Just sent him a text about 20 minutes ago to let them know it was ready, but haven’t heard back yet. It is possible he’ll see this post before he sees the text, which would be funny.
image.jpg

By the way your watch is ready.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s a great watch, congrats! Another OSA member is getting a late Christmas gift soon. I just finished up work on this beauty this evening. Just sent him a text about 20 minutes ago to let them know it was ready, but haven’t heard back yet. It is possible he’ll see this post before he sees the text, which would be funny.
View attachment 335417
Well, thanks to you I found a couple Seiko’s I like too. I laughed when I saw the price of the first one, 350k. Then noticed it’s a limited edition, 20 piece run. My wife told me I couldn’t sell her’s and the kid’s kidneys.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, thanks to you I found a couple Seiko’s I like too. I laughed when I saw the price of the first one, 350k. Then noticed it’s a limited edition, 20 piece run. My wife told me I couldn’t sell her’s and the kid’s kidneys.
Save yourself and don't go down the Seiko road. It's a trap!! They are awesome watches, some can be found at really great prices, etc. You'll say to your self "I can buy that watch, it isn't too expensive", and then you'll find yourself doing that all the dang time!

BTW if you do go down that rabbit hole, Seiko's are my bread and butter. I can help you out with most anything on a Seiko mechanical watch if you need, or at least offer some advice on a vintage one that you may be looking at.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 335417

So Nice!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Save yourself and don't go down the Seiko road. It's a trap!! They are awesome watches, some can be found at really great prices, etc. You'll say to your self "I can buy that watch, it isn't too expensive", and then you'll find yourself doing that all the dang time!

BTW if you do go down that rabbit hole, Seiko's are my bread and butter. I can help you out with most anything on a Seiko mechanical watch if you need, or at least offer some advice on a vintage one that you may be looking at.
Luckily, I don’t know where to go to find these great deals. I don’t really want to find out either. I have enough vices I spend money on :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom