What did you get for Christmas - 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a 9mm S&W M&P I've been drooling over. 200 rounds of HD ammo for it, a gun cleaning mat, and a waterproof speaker for the shower since I do my podcast listening in there. Also various dad items. Oh, and the wife broke the piggy bank and got me a new Carhartt jacket with a detachable hood. I was just looking at them last week, used because there ain't THAT much time I got left on this world to wear out a new one, and she must have walked by behind me. Little sneaker. Sure do love that woman.
my Carhartt is 20+ yrs still kicking even through all my years construction

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our youngest son’s fiancé texted my wife a few weeks ago that our son who is extremely hard to buy for wanted a fancy grill/smoker, so my wife immediately ordered it. A couple days later, she gets a text from the son telling her not to buy it that he’s already ordered his own. My wife forgot to cancel the order, so I got a new grill/smoker. It’s still boxed up in the barn, because I haven’t taken time to mess with it yet. My wife also got me a vacuum sealer and a couple shirts (because “I’m sick and tired of seeing you in the same ones over and over again“). My brother and sister in law gave me a new set of clippers for cutting my hair.
My brother and I teamed up and got our Mother a new iPad.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I agreed that we wouldn't buy each other anything for Christmas this year and told the kids not to buy for us either. We don't need anything, so do not waste money on us. Christmas came, all good then I walk out to shop this morning and find this in front.
20221225_175345.jpg

Apparently she's not happy with me splitting wood by hand. She explained I leave some of the pieces to big and there to hard for her to handle. So she bought the splitter so I could make them smaller with less work. Don't know whether to be happy or mad cause she's trying to tell me how to do it. :blush:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I agreed that we wouldn't buy each other anything for Christmas this year and told the kids not to buy for us either. We don't need anything, so do not waste money on us. Christmas came, all good then I walk out to shop this morning and find this in front.View attachment 332706
Apparently she's not happy with me splitting wood by hand. She explained I leave some of the pieces to big and there to hard for her to handle. So she bought the splitter so I could make them smaller with less work. Don't know whether to be happy or mad cause she's trying to tell me how to do it. :blush:
Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. :anyone: :thumb:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because they think I haven't grown up yet 😁 I got a Mario beanie to compliment my other cartoon beanies. Some cartoon tees, and some 2 A tees. Best thing of all was being surrounded by all the loved ones.. That and I managed to not get scolded yesterday. Grandson got a bb gun, so I set up a range. Scalloped paver and towel made a rest. Lightly stuck screw drivers made for some nice reactive targets.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the wood chipper years back,
That should make us tight, right 🤣🤣
Junior .
I remember. Tight. Brothers from different mothers tight.

If you want to borrow the chop saw and dado blade, no problem.

A very reasonable rental charge.

Brother mine :comfort:

Latest posts

Top Bottom