What do you guys think about a Maxpedition Group buy? Details inside.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update,

Okay Gang, I just got off of the phone with Maxpedition sales department. We need to make the order by monday or it will not be processed until the 28th, this is due to some changes they are making in their order processing department. So if you want in you have to be in by monday. I will be making the order monday and buying extra gear out of my pocket to make up for any we are short. I will be contacting everyone who has said they are in over the weekend at the latest to get payment and finalize your orders.
BW

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going once, going twice, we have enough in just over 48hrs. I am making the order tomorrow. If anyone else wants to get in let me know ASAP. I don't want anyone that wants in to get left out.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll make the OKC to Tulsa and back run to pick up the packs if the guys don't mind.

Awesome! With 5 pages of positive feedback, I think I can go with that. I live in E. Moore and work in Shawnee, so I can meet you in MWC after you get them. I'll be happy to kick in some $ for gas money too.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK Gang, the order is in. It should go into processing tomorrow. I have conformation they received it. I will let you know any further updates as they become available.

Latest posts

Top Bottom