What do you guys think about a Maxpedition Group buy? Details inside.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im interested but dont know much about these. Can someone post a link to one that would be a nice range bag which also would work on a short hike to a camp site? I guess all the straps somehow make these extra durable? Dont really see how a strap to nowhere makes something stronger.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im interested but dont know much about these. Can someone post a link to one that would be a nice range bag which also would work on a short hike to a camp site? I guess all the straps somehow make these extra durable? Dont really see how a strap to nowhere makes something stronger.

You use the straps so you can attach other stuff to your man purse. Like your skullet brush. I have two different Max bags and I am thinking about getting one of those Sitka gearslinger bags. You can't ever have too many man purses. That way when your wife changes her bag out so can you.

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/Sitka-Gearslinger-2p926.htm

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You use the straps so you can attach other stuff to your man purse. Like your skullet brush. I have two different Max bags and I am thinking about getting one of those Sitka gearslinger bags. You can't ever have too many man purses. That way when your wife changes her bag out so can you.

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/Sitka-Gearslinger-2p926.htm

If you guys need pricing on anything just shoot me an email @ [email protected] with what products your interested in and I will get you pricing back ASAP.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I would let everyone know we are right at half way on what we need already. If you know anyone that could use one let them know about this deal.

thanks.

BW

Latest posts

Top Bottom