What do you guys think about a Maxpedition Group buy? Details inside.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a price list of everything. I am pricing it by the piece as people email me. I am trying to get a list together but it is going to take a while.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I think I have gotten to everyone who has emailed me so far. If I missed you I am sorry please send me another email and I will get to it asap.

BW

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested. I've looked at their products many times but end up choosing not too because of price. I think I'm mainly interested in one of the single strap versipack type bags. I think the Jumbo LEO is my favorite right now. Let me know when you narrow it down to 5 and I'll make a decision then.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys. I am not going to narrow it down to 5. I think that will limit us too much, I am getting requests for almost all the packs. so I am going to leave it open. It will be a little more tracking and upkeep but I think It will make this much more appealing to everyone if they can order whatever they want, (within reason)

Latest posts

Top Bottom