What does your woman carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your interested in the Keltec P32, shoot it BEFORE you buy it. It has an extremely heavy trigger once you get a round in it. Personally I stay away from it, and all Keltecs for that matter...

I agree with you. I know Kel-Tec has their fans and I say more power to them, but I just refuse to buy a pistol that needs a "fluff and buff" (independent of the break-in period) before it's considered reliable.

Okieyote

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife started out with a .32 Kel-Tec but has started carrying her Glock 26 here lately. In the interest of keeping he weight down, she's thinking about a Smith airweight or a Ruger LCR.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife won't carry a gun; she's just not that comfortable with them (she likes her Ruger 10-22 though).
So I surprised her with a taser and she thought that was great!
At least she's carrying something.

Blurplers

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mother is the one who owns the Keltec P32, but she has had a Beretta Tomcat for years and she is thinking of using the Tomcat for concealed carry instead of the Keltec (which is why she bought it). I even bought her a Crimson Trace laser for it. I go with the Tomcat for a woman who doesnt wants something small and a lower caliber.
So anyone want the the Keltec? If anyone is interesting in the Keltec with the laser let me know. Its only had around 50 rds through it. PM me with any reasonable offer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom