What does your woman carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
she doesnt yet but wants a P32 or a taurus pt-22 i'm trying to steer her away from the taurus.

Cause its a .22....:brick:

JK

Wifey carrys the reloads (2 15 rounders for the G23, 5 speed strips for the .38

I have a Taurus 856 thats been flawless (6 rounder)
Model 85UL that works well with 115gr hydroshocks..(doesnt like the larger boolits)

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My wife carries a Sig P238 Tactical either in her carry style purse or IWB. I don't care for the purse much, 'cause if I was a bad guy, thats the first thing I'd grab!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Colt Gold Cup 1911 most of the time. In the summer it is in my purse, in the winter it is in a holster SOB (I know, I know, I know ...).

GC just recently got a little revolver that I have put in my purse a few times. It is so much lighter than that Colt that it is really convenient, but I really like the Colt because I know I am accurate with it.

BTW you guys who think you can "pick" a gun for your gal ... be prepared to spend money on more than one gun. You will have at least two ... the one you bought for her because you thought it would "fit her" and the one she really likes after she gets started shooting ...

Blurplers

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your interested in the Keltec P32, shoot it BEFORE you buy it. It has an extremely heavy trigger once you get a round in it. Personally I stay away from it, and all Keltecs for that matter...

Latest posts

Top Bottom