What firearms are on your want list for 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I want a Glock in .45, a lever action 45-70 and a semi auto .22 pistol.
Unless you got some big ol hands, you won't like the fat Glocks in .45ACP (models 21, 30 and 41).

The Glock 36 is a goodun, if you don't mind the finger grooves. I woulda kept mine if they didn't have those.

I'm a Glock guy first and last, but if you really want a striker fired. 45, give the Smith and Wesson M&P 45 Compact M2.0 a try. I absolutely love mine. It feels awesome!

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Savage model 99C in .243 would be great Had one stolen from a vehicle about 45 years ago and still wish I had it
I had a 99C in .300Savage. One of the old ones with the numbered brass round indicator in the window. That thing was like mint, premo accurate and smooth as silk. I had a guy actually come up to me in the woods and try to buy it off me. I thought that was about the rudest thing I ever had done to me. A dang scallywag trying to buy my dang rifle while I'm trying to hunt with it. With my luck I would have walked back to the truck empty handed and there would stand Bullwinkle. I felt like kicking him down the creek.HA
Maybe its just me, I'm funny that way because I did sell it. I wasn't enamored with its shape was all but they are superb rifles in every wayand apparently if they did'nt have the hole in the end guys will try to just take em out of your hands. lol.

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a 99C in .300Savage. One of the old ones with the numbered brass round indicator in the window. That thing was like mint, premo accurate and smooth as silk. I had a guy actually come up to me in the woods and try to buy it off me. I thought that was about the rudest thing I ever had done to me. A dang scallywag trying to buy my dang rifle while I'm trying to hunt with it. With my luck I would have walked back to the truck empty handed and there would stand Bullwinkle. I felt like kicking him down the creek.HA
Maybe its just me, I'm funny that way because I did sell it. I wasn't enamored with its shape was all but the are superb rifles in every way.
They are really expensive when you find them Almost as bad as my Left Handed Sako .243

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My next gun will be a 1885 High Wall, either original or Italian copy, 45-70 or 38-55. I’ve got most of what I want already and I really like shooting old west styled weapons, just more fun to me. Although I do enjoy shooting my M1A allot also!

Latest posts

Top Bottom