What firearms are on your want list for 2023?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally something that takes M&P mags... But it's wood

Needs railz
You can mount a rail on the top--you can see the caps covering the holes for the rail mount in the picture showing the safety that is in the article. As for an AR magwell adapter that takes M&P/SIG P250/320 mags (and features a last round hold open feature,) then here is one I've discovered--the Stern Defense MAG-ADMP9&40/P320: MAG-ADMP9&40/P320

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can mount a rail on the top--you can see the caps covering the holes for the rail mount in the picture showing the safety that is in the article. As for an AR magwell adapter that takes M&P/SIG P250/320 mags (and features a last round hold open feature,) then here is one I've discovered--the Stern Defense MAG-ADMP9&40/P320: MAG-ADMP9&40/P320
I need one of them.... PCC's dont really tickle my pickle, but that one does.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to my gunsmith Friday. Im about two weeks ou on my McMillan Kestros stock for an f class build that Im doing. After that Im going to finally finish a build that I put on the backburner last fall. I put the parts for it in the classifieds here but no takers. It will be a mag fed 260 improved built on a Borden Mountaineer action with a Manners T2a stock. Going with a full 1.250 at the muzzle Brux barrel Triggertech Diamond trigger and Badger Ordinance bottom metal

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have many wants for 23 but I added one last night.

CZ 712 utility, don’t know why but when I picked it up I fell for it.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a few guns on my wishlist (Ruger LC carbine, Winchester SXP Extreme Defender 12ga, M&P 2.0 9mm, PSA AK-104 and a PSA Dagger), but having just moved here from CA, my first priority is to purchase standard mags for the guns I already own. First thing I did was buy 16 AR mags. Next will be to stock up on mags for my home defense pistol and carry pistol (M&P40 and CZ P07)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom