What Gun Would You Buy With $1,000?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the RMR on order and am waiting to see if I sell enough S&W firearms to amass the points to get a 4.25" M&P 9mm CORE. Sold one to a buddy and it is a lost unfair how easy it is to shoot. Unless you got a hell of a deal, that setup right there was north of $1k, not counting the Storm Lake threaded barrel or taxes.

pistol was $600 out the door and botach just ran a sale on RMR's for $350 shipped. and you're right about it being unfair on how easy it is to shoot.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just checked and Buds has the pistol for $575 and Botach still has the RMR's for $360. Those prices are shipped. The RMR selection is limited now (stock is depleted). I went with the 9 MOA green dot. I really like it.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sig P226 TacOps. It comes with four 20rd mags. It has everything the Scorpion has but in Black and with the extended grip panel. It's my favorite pistol on the planet.

The listing at Northern Firearms is about as cheap as I've seen them with their free shipping at $979. Others on GB have them a little cheaper but stick you with a hidden insurance fee making it $989 total.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=389500765

images.rockwellarms.com_ProductImages_SigSauer_Pistols_E26R_9_TACOPS_TB.jpg

Sam Shoun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe build a SBR upper for his AR? 300 blk would be cool.

Or if he's set on a suppressor-host pistol, the FNP or FNX 45 Tactical models are cool options, and they're build ready for an RMR mount.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just checked and Buds has the pistol for $575 and Botach still has the RMR's for $360. Those prices are shipped. The RMR selection is limited now (stock is depleted). I went with the 9 MOA green dot. I really like it.

The one my friend bought was the 9 MOA green dot. I like it a lot. I ordered my through a pro-staff site and it was $385 shipped/taxed for the RM07, 6.5 MOA adjustable-LED. Good discount but Trijicon is slow to ship stuff through that program. My Accupoint took 6 months.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the sig is a nice gun, but I would buy the FNX tactical 45. its can ready has the ability to mount an optic on the slide, 3 15 round mags. OH YEAH!

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the sig is a nice gun, but I would buy the FNX tactical 45. its can ready has the ability to mount an optic on the slide, 3 15 round mags. OH YEAH!

He could get the M&P that's optics ready and the RMR for less then the price of the FNP. Then buy the threaded barrel while he's waiting on the suppressor stamp to come in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom