What Happed to Fast and Furious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's go back a few.months....something like June or Julyish.

During the height of F&F, I called my fellow Republicans in Washington D.C.....all of the Oklahoma ones. I'll refrain from names for now. Right now at 7:45, I'm listening to KTOK and they're talking to one of the few I called...hint,hint.

Of course I didn't talk to any Congressmen or Senators, but I did get to talk to the wonderful staff member...ohh joy!! After listening to my concerns...as always...I was told I would be receiving an email addressing my concerns...oh please,tell me another B.S. lie....like the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus.

Well, I'm still waiting on the email...you know, the one to satisfy the voter...the one that is a mass email, thank you for your vote and concern, Oklahoma, Great State, blah,blah. I didn't even receive THAT one.

So, what happened to F&F? Why hasn't 60 mimutes, 20/20, or any other news source investigated this? I even settle for Kevin or Kelly Ogle investigating...even Scott Hines.....heck, Jerry Springer.

What power does Mexico hold over the USA? It seems that anything, and I mean anything that is involved with Mexico and the U.S.......is hush,hush. Why?

Not even our news reporter are on this one...guns, murder, Government involvement....sounds like a news reporters DREAM JOB.

Will this be "forgotten" with time..like most issues are left quietly to die? Again, why does Mexico have so much "unwritten" power over us? Just look at the border issue alone.

Fast and Furious....renamed as Forget and Fadeaway.

Cohiba

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think we do that kinda stuff all the time. Its prolly still ongoing. It only made the news because an officer got killed.

Hell Iran/Contra was much bigger and look what happened with that.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The DoJ leaked portions of the IG investigative report yesterday under cover of the Egypt and Lybia embassy attacks. It appears to place all the blame on the field level BATFE management team in Phoenix. :(

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The DoJ leaked portions of the IG investigative report yesterday under cover of the Egypt and Lybia embassy attacks. It appears to place all the blame on the field level BATFE management team in Phoenix. :(
That's becasue in government work **** rolls down hill. If it had been a success Uncle Eric and Barry would probably get more blood soaked Nobel Peace Prizes.

KBC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fourteen employees of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the U.S. Justice Department face disciplinary action for their roles in the botched Fast and Furious weapons-tracking program, according to a report released today by department investigators.

No criminal charges are recommended, according to the report...Go Figure...

Latest posts

Top Bottom