What Happen To UPS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonny74

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After many delays UPS finally delivered one of my packages yesterday using a U-Haul truck. And I just got an update on the tracking of my other package, says that it has been transfered to a local post office for delivery. WTH? did UPS lose all their trucks?

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your driver's truck prolly had problems. It happens. I feel sorry for your driver having to deliver out of a U-Haul... that's a big step on the back of those trucks.

Give them a break, they have been HAMMERED for the last two weeks trying to deliver packages through the snow and filth... ya they signed up for it, but trust me, they're working their butts off.

????

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the country wide blizzard put a kink in ever thing.
We had shipment made the day of the blizzard it got there 2 weeks late. It was on nationwide freight company.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the country wide blizzard put a kink in ever thing we had shipment made the day of the blizzard it got there 2 weeks late. It was on nationwide freight company.

Not all of it was due to cross-country delays. I understand the first week of delay for my package, due to the snow storms. I am not sure why it sat 6 miles or so from my house for the second week.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all of it was due to cross-country delays. I understand the first week of delay for my package, due to the snow storms. I am not sure why it sat 6 miles or so from my house for the second week.

Why didn't you just go pick it up? It's what I do when they call asking for directions.

Your driver's truck prolly had problems. It happens. I feel sorry for your driver having to deliver out of a U-Haul... that's a big step on the back of those trucks.

I had a delivery one time out of a station wagon type car. If it wasn't for me recognizing the driver, I probably wouldn't have answered the door.

Latest posts

Top Bottom