What happened to the font?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Computers don't really work that way, it's not a thing, it's a system. There are servers, and processors, and operating systems, and software, and other stuff, and one thing gets upgraded, and eventually everything else has to get upgraded or it won't work with the rest of the system. Message board software won't just run forever. And if you just say "it ain't broke so don't fix it" until it is broke and THEN try to fix it.... guess what, it's not going to be down for just a few hours.

You'll get used to it!!

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Computers don't really work that way, it's not a thing, it's a system. There are servers, and processors, and operating systems, and software, and other stuff, and one thing gets upgraded, and eventually everything else has to get upgraded or it won't work with the rest of the system. Message board software won't just run forever. And if you just say "it ain't broke so don't fix it" until it is broke and THEN try to fix it.... guess what, it's not going to be down for just a few hours.

You'll get used to it!!
:laugh6: I'm 71 and not tech smart so I laugh at the idea that I'll get use to it....I was just getting use to the old site after 4 months

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You'll get used to it!!
9123789df0742a21.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always use my iPhone when I get on the site and I use the classic black and have for years. I can use black now but it’s completely different. I hate it. I don’t know why I can’t use the old style. This new one sucks. It’s way more cheap and the layout ain’t near as good.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It appears they removed the "my Listings" feature from settings. Now you have to sift through every post you have made to find your listings. I hope I'm missing something but I don't think so. There's also no "relist" "item gone" tabs from the classifieds. It seems that the classifieds tools have been removed.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not concerned a lot about the overall change, but they removed badging, ratings for trading/buying/selling, and and tools for classifieds and other things in settings. So, yes, it blows. I haven't seen any admins chime in.

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not concerned a lot about the overall change, but they removed badging, ratings for trading/buying/selling, and and tools for classifieds and other things in settings. So, yes, it blows. I haven't seen any admins chime in.

The classified and all badges have not been completely reset up. The fine tuning may take about 24 hours or less. It is on the list to get addressed asap. First we are working on the Classified issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom