What I'm bringing to SuperDave's Norman Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it looks like our table will be full! We have 15 slings right now ($40-$45 each show pricing), my wife is working on monkeys fists right now they have 1" chrome bearings in them so they are heavy duty and good use with your keychains and we plan on bringing 15 to 20 of those with($10 each), and of course we will have some bracelets also. Can't wait to get my hands on the blade I have reserved :)

Last edited:

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sanjuro-

I will be coming to the show on Saturday morning... I will take one of these off your hands.

1st choice Vintage Plumb Boy Scout Hatchet (w/ the Boy Scout emblem) (Pre 1940s). Flamed hickory haft with hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $20

Vintage Plumb Boy Scout Hatchet (Pre 1940s). Stained hickory haft with a hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $20

Probably will be there about 0930-1000. I plan on picking up an OSA nametag at the door....

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sanjuro-

I will be coming to the show on Saturday morning... I will take one of these off your hands.

1st choice Vintage Plumb Boy Scout Hatchet (w/ the Boy Scout emblem) (Pre 1940s). Flamed hickory haft with hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $20

Vintage Plumb Boy Scout Hatchet (Pre 1940s). Stained hickory haft with a hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $20

Probably will be there about 0930-1000. I plan on picking up an OSA nametag at the door....

10-4!

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Probably not as unfortunately I don't think I'll have another stockpile made by that time. Realistically I'm thinking 1 to 2 shows a year (as a seller) for me. I'll probably be at the show as a buyer though, and if I have some stuff made up I'll be sure to bring them.
I'll be at the show with a table and your welcome to put some knives on it while your at the show. I am interested in looking at some of your knives.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be set up doing Precision knife sharpening. Also have a fair selection of Bucks, Kershaws, CRKTs and Schrades along with several neck knives by Ka-Bar, ESEE and a few other odds and ends. Bringing a couple guns from my personal collection for a little selling/trading!
Bring your hunting, working, E.D.C. and kitchen knives. I'll sharpen anything with a blade to a shaving edge that will last, in 5 min or less. I can also fix broken tips and nicks in blades.
Be set up at the Claremore show also.

Frank
Precision Knife Works
Grove, Ok

Latest posts

Top Bottom