What is a good entry level SMG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 for the M11. Get a grip conversion to accept better mags, do a stock conversion and either update the stock upper or better yet, the Lage setup that Dustin suggested. I had one that was very reliable.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you get a subgun and you're concerned about ammo costs, you better get into reloading if you haven't already. Anything that eats ammo at a rate of 3 rounds per second is going to be expensive to feed.

While you're waiting on your transfer to be approved, start getting sources for replacement parts and accessories.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$3k-$3500. A good Lage setup (what you want) is gonna be looking like $4500.

+1. I have an M11/9 with all the Lage goodies. Also had Lage convert it to dual feed so I can run the 36rd Suomi mags in it, but I don't think he offers that anymore.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v389_CAR_AR_M16_M119DF.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v389_CAR_AR_M16_M119DFMag.jpg

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get a subgun and you're concerned about ammo costs, you better get into reloading if you haven't already. Anything that eats ammo at a rate of 3 rounds per second is going to be expensive to feed.

While you're waiting on your transfer to be approved, start getting sources for replacement parts and accessories.
ITs just more of a determining factor, Ill eventually pick up reloading equipment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom