What is it about the Batman film?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NBC is reporting that a man in Maine was pulled over on the turnpike for doing 112 mph. An AK-47 and four handguns were found in the car, along with several boxes of ammo. When asked about the guns, the man said he was on his way to New Hampshire to shoot a former employer. He also admitted seeing the new Batman movie on Saturday night, with a pistol in his back pack, and he had numerous newspaper clippings about the Aurora shootings in the car.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's an awesome movie. Aside from that, apparently people think they can "liberate" others by copycatting terrorist activities portrayed in the movie. No different than nutters reading Catcher in the Rye and wanting to kill John Lennon. You can't fix stupid... or in this case insanity.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehhh ... I'm torn ... I'd kinda like to see this one in the theatre ... but then again I've never been a big fan of crowds ... Now that I feel a bit better I think I might try to talk GC into going (read: try to not get knocked down on the way to the car by the over-zealous 8-year-old my husband turns into when he thinks he's gonna get theatre popcorn and a giant drink ... ).

Latest posts

Top Bottom