What is it about the Batman film?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhh...what moron says "Oh those? Yeah, I was on my way to commit mass murder at my place of former employment."

I saw Blackhawk Down last week, that might make me run through my neighborhood thinking I'm in "The Mogue"...MSM is reading way too far into the Batman movie being seen and then blaming pretty much everything they can on it.

And this just occurred to me, last Batman movie Ledger dies(the joker), this movie some idiot thinks he's the joker(supposedly) and murders people at the theater. Maybe the Batman franchise should do the world a favor and quit coming out with movies. This was the last one anyway right?

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope Batman and robin!!!! i cant wait!

Wrong. On more than one level.
1. This is the end of Nolan's trilogy. Now that's not to say WB won't reboot. In fact I'm sure they will.
2. Did you watch the ending? Bruce is done being Batman. The whole point was that batman is a symbol. It doesn't matter who is in the suit. The whole "Robin" shout out was just that, a shout out to fans. John Blake was Robin the whole movie. He was running around, helping Batman. He just didn't have a costume.

There will not be another Batfilm in this series. No question. Straight from Nolan's mouth.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrong. On more than one level.
1. This is the end of Nolan's trilogy. Now that's not to say WB won't reboot. In fact I'm sure they will.
2. Did you watch the ending? Bruce is done being Batman. The whole point was that batman is a symbol. It doesn't matter who is in the suit. The whole "Robin" shout out was just that, a shout out to fans. John Blake was Robin the whole movie. He was running around, helping Batman. He just didn't have a costume.

There will not be another Batfilm in this series. No question. Straight from Nolan's mouth.
so would you like to place alittle wager on there being a batman and robin movie??

Latest posts

Top Bottom