What is it about the Batman film?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NBC is reporting that a man in Maine was pulled over on the turnpike for doing 112 mph. An AK-47 and four handguns were found in the car, along with several boxes of ammo. When asked about the guns, the man said he was on his way to New Hampshire to shoot a former employer. He also admitted seeing the new Batman movie on Saturday night, with a pistol in his back pack, and he had numerous newspaper clippings about the Aurora shootings in the car.

The photo they showed on KFOR this morning showed an AR, not an AK.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ehhh ... I'm torn ... I'd kinda like to see this one in the theatre ... but then again I've never been a big fan of crowds ... Now that I feel a bit better I think I might try to talk GC into going (read: try to not get knocked down on the way to the car by the over-zealous 8-year-old my husband turns into when he thinks he's gonna get theatre popcorn and a giant drink ... ).

My wife and I go to a movie almost every week and we are never in a crowded theater. We always go to the first show, usually on Monday. It's cheaper too, $5 per ticket for digital and $8 per ticket for Real 3D. Sometimes we're the only people there.lol

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehhh ... I'm torn ... I'd kinda like to see this one in the theatre ... but then again I've never been a big fan of crowds ... Now that I feel a bit better I think I might try to talk GC into going (read: try to not get knocked down on the way to the car by the over-zealous 8-year-old my husband turns into when he thinks he's gonna get theatre popcorn and a giant drink ... ).
But the large popcorn and drink is only 50 cents more!!!

We always get a discount, we use the machine out front and of course we get the senior citizen movie price!!! Im excited about the Hobbit movie as well!!

J

JJEH

I don't think there is a connection between movies and shootings.

Germany had mass shooting in schools and "they" blamed it on video games. I don't think there's a connection neither.

There are sick people out there and you never know when they snap. Looking for an excuse is pathetic. They should rather look for the motive, but who can read a sick mind? Nobody... therefore the public has to deal with excuses (i.e. hard childhood, abuse, etc) brought to us by the media.

What I'm trying to say is, sometimes there is no explanation - just a sick mind!

Latest posts

Top Bottom