What is killing my chickens???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, JB's next door neighbors...

Now, honestly, I have seen dead coons on the road but I've never seen one up close until today. I wanted better pics. I didn't want it to stress out, as dumb as this sounds. I was going to - hell! I don't know what I was going to do with it, but I was excited to have it. But it had eaten all of the food and I was trying to get the water bowl in there and he shot out. I don't mean to cause all this consternation. Really, I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missing the point...again.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Clay, are you going to be alright? Listen, if you don't want me putting these pics up, I'll stop doing it. Everything I do is wrong, in one way or another. I figure there may be lots of angry people over this, and I'll just quit doing it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clay, are you going to be alright? Listen, if you don't want me putting these pics up, I'll stop doing it. Everything I do is wrong, in one way or another. I figure there may be lots of angry people over this, and I'll just quit doing it.
Lmfao...I'm fine, its you we wonder about.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmfao...I'm fine, its you we wonder about.

Well, that's a relief, then! Haha! But seriously, I won't put up any more pics of what I catch anymore. And really, since I've put the deadbolt on the chicken house door, the attacks have stopped. I persisted with the cage trap because I thought it was fun and interesting, but I stand corrected.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh a deadbolt stopped the intruder? Interesting. JB post all the pics u want, don't mind me. I'll shut up.

Yes, Clay. I had been using a cinder block to prop the door closed. But then something pulled it back, tilting it over. I put the dead bolt on when I started using the coyote cage trap. I decreased the size of the chicken yard and strengthened the fencing, there are two small cage traps in the chicken house - well, the deadbolt keeps the door securely and tightly closed at night.

But I know that these pics are getting people ticked, and I didn't mean to do that. I wanted good pics, and screwed up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom