What is the state law on producing I.D. on demand from law enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People need to stop saying the whole “their job is so hard” line. I hear it all the time in briefing and it drives me nuts.

When I was in construction if I screwed up, did I get to say, whoops well my job is real hard……no way.

I’m given a gun and badge to protect people’s rights. That means I should be held to an insanely high standard. Every cop’s life should reflect that. From getting sleep, to not drinking, eating right, training hard, but it doesn’t.

The discussion started here with should people comply with a request for ID simply because a cop asks for it. NO.

The police are government agents while on duty. Their #1 priority is not “get home alive” or “do my best.” We swear an oath to fight, defend and if necessary die for every Americans rights.

Stop watering down the importance of that by saying, “cops are humans too” or “they have a hard job.” They’re expected to be the best decision makers. Hence the reason their given a gun, badge and authority.

The expectation is high. The stakes are high. Every shift, every call, every fight is important. They should know that the eyes of every citizen is on them or they shouldn’t be carrying a gun and given the authority to strip you of your rights.

Stop acting like conservatives should support the Police no matter what. I support the good ones. That’s it.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because somebody states their opinions you feel that makes them an expert and someone you need to bash? Take that Libtard bs somewhere lol

I'm definitely not a Democrat, and the fact the you want to call someone that because they want Leo to act right clearly shows your level of intelligence, I don't believe in all of the alignments of either party but am firmly a Republican and Patriotic American!
Calling me a Libartard is just more proof of how ignorant you are and indicates that you are, more than likely, just another troll we are seeing flock here (yes just like sheep) in growing numbers. Nuff said...

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People need to stop saying the whole “their job is so hard” line. I hear it all the time in briefing and it drives me nuts.

When I was in construction if I screwed up, did I get to say, whoops well my job is real hard……no way.

I’m given a gun and badge to protect people’s rights. That means I should be held to an insanely high standard. Every cop’s life should reflect that. From getting sleep, to not drinking, eating right, training hard, but it doesn’t.

The discussion started here with should people comply with a request for ID simply because a cop asks for it. NO.

The police are government agents while on duty. Their #1 priority is not “get home alive” or “do my best.” We swear an oath to fight, defend and if necessary die for every Americans rights.

Stop watering down the importance of that by saying, “cops are humans too” or “they have a hard job.” They’re expected to be the best decision makers. Hence the reason their given a gun, badge and authority.

The expectation is high. The stakes are high. Every shift, every call, every fight is important. They should know that the eyes of every citizen is on them or they shouldn’t be carrying a gun and given the authority to strip you of your rights.

Stop acting like conservatives should support the Police no matter what. I support the good ones. That’s it.
That's hows Leo should be and I appreciate you!

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Because somebody states their opinions you feel that makes them an expert and someone you need to bash? Take that Libtard bs somewhere lol

I'm definitely not a Democrat, and the fact the you want to call someone that because they want Leo to act right clearly shows your level of intelligence, I don't believe in all of the alignments of either party but am firmly a Republican and Patriotic American!
your problem and I'm pretty sure this will go over your head or you will just look at who is saying it and blow it off as not worth your time is you think your opinion is the only one and the right one. just like liberals you won't listen to anyone else who doesn't go along with you and that tells a lot of us, us with common sense anyway, just who and what you really are. you can talk all you want about how patriotic you are but like my momma always said the proof is in the pudding and i ain't seeing no proof of what you claim to be. more likely just lies.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
your problem and I'm pretty sure this will go over your head or you will just look at who is saying it and blow it off as not worth your time is you think your opinion is the only one and the right one. just like liberals you won't listen to anyone else who doesn't go along with you and that tells a lot of us, us with common sense anyway, just who and what you really are. you can talk all you want about how patriotic you are but like my momma always said the proof is in the pudding and i ain't seeing no proof of what you claim to be. more likely just lies.
Because I stand firm on my beliefs about the fact that there's an issue with their behavior and it comes from the top down, I'm always open to others opinions however I'm not going to listen to someone justify wrong behavior as "You've never been in their shoes" lol

That **** only worked somewhat in the early 2000s, get with the times haha

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me it's not the law enforcement officers themselves for the most part, it's the tyrannical government and them enforcing their will. If they're supporting the tyrannical government then they're no better than them. The whole excuse that they're just doing their jobs is a ridiculous excuse. And yes the numb nut was breaking the law and should've just handed his ID over to avoid an unnecessary altercation with them lol
I know that there are some cops, that should have never been entrusted with the athority reequired to do this difficult job. In my experience, and I know lots of cops, having been a Fire Fighter, and the fire station having been the hang out, are good people doing a difficult job WELL! Just think what would society be like without laws, and law enforcement? Look at how laws are being ABUSED to eliminate political opponates of the left! That is not LAWS fault, it's OUR FAULT, FOR ALLOWING OUR LAWS TO BE USED WRONGLY!!!!!!!!!!

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

fact of the matter most are good. i don't support bad ones neither and i think they should be treated like any other guy who commits a crime maybe even harder depending on what they done. but most are just guys and gals doing a hard job made harder by dumb people who never done it, but think they know how to do it. and saying they shouldn't drink. gimme them a break man they are no matter what you think only human and there ain't nothing bad with having a drink or two. i ain't saying it's okay to get falling down stupid drunk, but relaxing with a drink or two is just as much their right as it is yours and mine and all Americans.

Kinda hard for many of them to get more sleep when they got to work extra jobs to support their families because they don't get paid enough. sucks, but that's the way it is for most cops, they ain't got a choice. training hard, can't argue with you there. some do, most probably don't least not enough. other thing with that though is money, most agencies especially small ones don't have the money to send them to training and they don't have the staff to cover for many to go often when they do get some money so what are supposed to do. i sure don't know, just asking

Last edited:

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Because I stand firm on my beliefs about the fact that there's an issue with their behavior and it comes from the top down, I'm always open to others opinions however I'm not going to listen to someone justify wrong behavior as "You've never been in their shoes" lol

That **** only worked somewhat in the early 2000s, get with the times haha
ain't proved that yet. only thing you keep trying to do is shove yours down our throats. way i see it at this point with your holier than thou attitude there is only one place for your opinion and it's up where you sit

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that there are some cops, that should have never been entrusted with the athority reequired to do this difficult job. In my experience, and I know lots of cops, having been a Fire Fighter, and the fire station having been the hang out, are good people doing a difficult job WELL! Just think what would society be like without laws, and law enforcement? Look at how laws are being ABUSED to eliminate political opponates of the left! That is not LAWS fault, it's OUR FAULT, FOR ALLOWING OUR LAWS TO BE USED WRONGLY!!!!!!!!!!
You're correct in that most of them are good people but there's bad apples and most of them are at the top where they push that same policy and behavior down on the good ones, I don't believe law enforcement should be removed at all as that's why we left cali. I do feel that they need to be restructured and their behaviors need to change, they shouldn't be hiding behind their badge when they do something wrong. Unfortunately there's too many people that feel that anyone wanting to reformed is a defund the police libtard lol

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ain't proved that yet. only thing you keep trying to do is shove yours down our throats. way i see it at this point with your holier than thou attitude there is only one place for your opinion and it's up where you sit
What opinion have you offered? Defending their wrong actions with absurdly old justifications is exactly the reason why Leo bad apples continue to get away with these actions.

And I'm not sure where you get that I have some "holier than thou" thing going on because I stand firm in my beliefs. The fact that you spend more time trying to bash someone because you don't agree is Libtard tactics at its best haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom