What is your best concealed carry holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gvdrvr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looks like IWB holsters can be worn on the out side of the waist band also.
any thoughts on that?

I should be carrying a Glock 23 any recommendations I have read the thread but there are so many choices I think I would prefer IWB
I'm a 33 Waist v shaped not much body fat.

I have Glock 23 and a CTAC that I can conceal very easy for me being 6'1" and 175lbs.

Young Blood

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Glock 27 and I use a Blackhawk Serpa Sporster Paddle holster. The reasons are that it is very secure, the weapon is locked in by the trigger guard, very conforming to my hip, no play or movement. It has a index finger release button which I like cause I dont want to be in a store and have it pop out and fall or anything like that. It rides at the right height for my draw. Its definatley worth trying on.

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I alSo have a glock 30 amazing pistol first off. I use a blackhawk size 7 holster. I just tuck it in between my pants and waste it's amazing. I think it's made out of polyester I'm not to sure. But it's like 15 bucks great for the price nobody can even tell I'm packin. Llol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom