What is your best concealed carry holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I never go anywhere (unless prohibited by law) without my G30 in a Comp-tac MTAC holster. That, plus a horsehide belt from thebeltman.net.
A QUALITY holster and belt make a world of difference in the comfort of carrying a firearm.

Also, Comp-tac and The Beltman are great companies to do business with. Fair prices and excellent customer service.

boomer95

New to the site!
Reaction score
blutch, I would not recommend the holster for IWB carry since it has an integrated belt with it. However, my dad carries a Glock model 22 with the same holster and he has a good case of the "dunlap syndrome"...he has a large belly. If the holster is worn just above the hips and below the belly it works very well.

cwdrlove

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone wearing a D. M. Bullard Tuckable IWB? I like the idea of being able to tuck a shirt in over the holster so only the clip shows. They look nice, reasonably priced for custom leather, and only an 8-week wait, compared to much longer waits out there.

SirCharlie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone wearing a D. M. Bullard Tuckable IWB? I like the idea of being able to tuck a shirt in over the holster so only the clip shows. They look nice, reasonably priced for custom leather, and only an 8-week wait, compared to much longer waits out there.

My favorite is my LCP Wallet type from D.M. Bullard. He makes an excellant top quality leather holster. I had mine within 3 days, not 8weeks though. Perhaps he just had some stock back when I ordered mine.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry all the time, however my needs are simple. I am not LEO, I don't have to chase anybody and I don't expect any trouble (if I expected trouble I would not go, if I had to go I'd take an AR15 or better).
After buying a few nice holsters that I found impractical, I finally settled to the cheap IWB or pocket holsters. I like cheap holsters because they tend to be the thinnest like a single layer of suede leather and small. Those great looking expensive holsters that are thick, heavy and bulky are not for me. I even cut and restitched a couple of them to make them fit better. IWB for G26, pocket holster for Khar PM9 or Ruger 380. With a loose shirt there is no printing, nobody figures I am carrying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom