What is your best concealed carry holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crossbreed Supertuck all the way. I can get away with my 26 at 4 o'clock with a tshirt in the summer and looking forward to the winter when I can do two choices: carry my 17, or get a sleeve and use my 17 mags in my 26.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crossbreed Supertuck all the way. I can get away with my 26 at 4 o'clock with a tshirt in the summer and looking forward to the winter when I can do two choices: carry my 17, or get a sleeve and use my 17 mags in my 26.

I ordered mine monday.

I asked a friend of mine in Vegas if he knew anybody that had one for a 1911. He told me no, and proceeded to check them over on the net. Well he thought they were interesting and bought one for his GSR sig 1911 right there. When I talked to him next he informed me of his purchase and told me out of the 20+ holsters he owns now and all the ones previously its the most comfortable holster hes ever owned. He bought one for his glock and one other firearm that I can't recall right now, as well.

So I was like Damn. I guess I'll just go right ahead and order one. Seems no ones is disappointed with them.

Tanampo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dale Fricke Holsters - IMO the best concealed carry Kydex holster, bar none. I own, and carry with, an Archangel IWB, a Zach trigger guard holster, and a Joab horizontal magazine pouch. I carry a G22 or G27 depending on the situation. Dale doesn't do pocket holsters, so my go-to holster for my Kel-Tec P3AT is an Uncle Mike's pocket holster. For pocket carry of the G27 I use the Galco front pocket holster in horsehide.

Dale is an awesome guy, a family man, and committed Christian. Check out his site. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.dalefrickeholsters.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom