What is your favorite knife?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite knife?

• Total voters

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used only carry cheap knives because I would lose them.
Then I decided to splurge and bought myself a nice Kershaw.
Well...last weekend at the range, my friend asked if I had a knife he could use. I proudly handed him my Kershaw.
Moments later my friend asked where I got it and how much. I assumed he liked it so much that he wanted one.
He handed me my knife with the top quarter of the blade broken off and said "I owe you a knife."
He used it to pry open a spam can of ammo.
He has ordered me a new one which will be here Thursday.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used only carry cheap knives because I would lose them.
Then I decided to splurge and bought myself a nice Kershaw.
Well...last weekend at the range, my friend asked if I had a knife he could use. I proudly handed him my Kershaw.
Moments later my friend asked where I got it and how much. I assumed he liked it so much that he wanted one.
He handed me my knife with the top quarter of the blade broken off and said "I owe you a knife."
He used it to pry open a spam can of ammo.
He has ordered me a new one which will be here Thursday.

That is why when someone asks you to borrow your knife, you always ask "for what?". I carry a cheaper beater knife for "borrowing" and even that knife isn't subject to abuse.

Sounds like he's at least going to make good on it if he's buying you another one - thats not a terrible friend to have.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is why when someone asks you to borrow your knife, you always ask "for what?". I carry a cheaper beater knife for "borrowing" and even that knife isn't subject to abuse.

Sounds like he's at least going to make good on it if he's buying you another one - thats not a terrible friend to have.

I always ask for what reason, usually I never let anyone use my knifes because something ends up happening to them, either getting chipped or dull as a rock.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Cold Steel SRK for a belt knife, even though general belt carry is my Izula-II. Pocket/clip is a Cold Steel medium Voyager, Spyderco Manix, and a Super Hunter VSAK. I don't loan knive's to anyone!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom