What next? - Las Vegas teens steal car then run over man on bicycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had no "god" in school and I know better to say the least lol..... in fact I've managed to stay out of trouble more than a number of believers I know. Has more to do with how you're raised.
You're pretty smart though. I say this as a convert that was raised agnostic. Although everybody needs God in a metaphysical sense, dumb people especially need God. They need some sort of external moral code due to being incapable of understanding the consequences of their actions on their own. Because they can not truly conceptualize the idea of "the future" they need to have a list of things they are not supposed to do because they are "bad" and will get "in trouble." Never forget that mathematically 50% of people are below average intelligence.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what you get when you take God out of the School and everywhere else. That been said, the should be buried alive in the desert. no mercy for people like this.
And yet another example disregarding that pesky 8th amendment from staunch 2A defenders….

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're pretty smart though. I say this as a convert that was raised agnostic. Although everybody needs God in a metaphysical sense, dumb people especially need God. They need some sort of external moral code due to being incapable of understanding the consequences of their actions on their own. Because they can not truly conceptualize the idea of "the future" they need to have a list of things they are not supposed to do because they are "bad" and will get "in trouble." Never forget that mathematically 50% of people are below average intelligence.
Well put.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If "God" were actually relaying the code then I'd have no issue. The problem (from my perspective) is that it's usually man, and his interpretation of such. History shows that can be very dangerous.

Whatever people may believe I think that a baseline altruistic core is the norm. Obviously, these kids are devoid of it. Don't disagree that they should be removed from the pool as someone suggested.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If "God" were actually relaying the code then I'd have no issue. The problem (from my perspective) is that it's usually man, and his interpretation of such. History shows that can be very dangerous.

Whatever people may believe I think that a baseline altruistic core is the norm. Obviously, these kids are devoid of it. Don't disagree that they should be removed from the pool as someone suggested.
"God" isn't the issue. It's just like in a 12 step program - believing in a Higher Power. Hillsdale is correct IMHO that most people need an imaginary force dictating their actions, enforcing those rules with threat of eternal damnation.

You, I believe to be correct in the idea of man manipulating what "God's" rules are, in order to create a subservient follower.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is almost as if our rights are not secured by governments, or ideals or old documents. Perhaps they are secured with weapons.
1695147867303.jpeg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you want to be as sick as they are? I don't like locking animals in a cage. Really don't like the idea of locking humans in a cage. I think that's plenty of torture right there. Locking people in a cage and torturing them too make you as bad or worse than they are.

If they're so bad we can't ever let them out to be around other people again, we need to put them down like the sick animals they are. Not torture. Mercy. Send them to God for judgement. Remember that he'll be judging us, too.
You must like these little murderers. You say send them to God for judgement, yet you judge me now. What a hypocrite you are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom