What next? - Las Vegas teens steal car then run over man on bicycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must like these little murderers. You say send them to God for judgement, yet you judge me now. What a hypocrite you are.
You say you want people tortured because the deserve it. To me, that makes you just as bad as they are. I'm afraid we have to kill them to keep the rest of us safe. And I expect to be judged for it, myself. Think what you will.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m just glad we are all best friends and get a long all the time.

Bravo Tv GIF by Slice

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You say you want people tortured because the deserve it. To me, that makes you just as bad as they are. I'm afraid we have to kill them to keep the rest of us safe. And I expect to be judged for it, myself. Think what you will.
You have the uncanny ability to read into something that just isn't there. I never said I wanted people tortured. I thought we still had our first amendment rights in this country. I stated how I felt about these murders not other people. I didn't see you getting on to anyone else on here for voicing their opinion. Why? So, in following your logic, is everyone else on here that expressed their opinion as bad as a murderer also?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He also said something about burning cop killers alive.
So, yes . Other people

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"God" isn't the issue. It's just like in a 12 step program - believing in a Higher Power. Hillsdale is correct IMHO that most people need an imaginary force dictating their actions, enforcing those rules with threat of eternal damnation.

You, I believe to be correct in the idea of man manipulating what "God's" rules are, in order to create a subservient follower.
It's not the "eternal damnation" that these punks need to be afraid of but the real world and immediate punishments that their fellow man is willing to inflict upon them - fear of "eternal damnation" only works if they believe that such things exist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom