What next? - Las Vegas teens steal car then run over man on bicycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not the "eternal damnation" that these punks need to be afraid of but the real world and immediate punishments that their fellow man is willing to inflict upon them - fear of "eternal damnation" only works if they believe that such things exist.
Maybe so, but raising a child up in fear of terrifying outcomes for misdeeds, watched by a being that sees them 24/7 just like Santa Claus tends to make them more domesticated.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This got attributed to you, but was posted by someone else? If you don't think that's torture, you should try it yourself.
I didn't say it wasn't torture. I did post it. Again, I don't get why I'm being singled out for posting an opinion like some of the other members did. Post an address and I'll send you a box of tissues.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been in several prisons, in Central America and South America, pretty much all the same….four tall walls, lots of broken glass on top of walls, as well as the base of those walls. One prison, I was shown a very large pot and was told that basically the prisoners have to make and eat basically portage over and over again. Rifle toting guards on the four corners, prisoner gets close to wall=dead. My Wife, Kristy, asked about a fella strung up, by his wrists, (under three wood poles) and was told that he was dead, he had been beaten to death for trying to retrieve bread, that had been thrown over the wall.
I know this sounds brutal, but after being starved, no healthcare, and probably raped, if you survived your sentence, you probably wouldn’t want to be a criminal again.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1695307575720.jpeg

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't say it wasn't torture. I did post it. Again, I don't get why I'm being singled out for posting an opinion like some of the other members did. Post an address and I'll send you a box of tissues.
You accused me of being a hypocrite for saying we should send them to God for judgement, while you were saying we should torture them for years. Who is the hypocrite here? They say opinions are like rectums. Everyone has one, and most of them stink. Your particular opinion on this particular subject stinks more than most.

Latest posts

Top Bottom