What the heck have I done???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting on bullet feeder. In the meantime I bought this gizmo to replace the battery in the primer alarm.
Quick test shows it works...so hopefully I dont have to worry about batteries.
20200730_142318.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I THINK I have the case feeder and bullet feeder working properly. The bullet feeder needs to be tilted back a bit more than I thought it would but once you get the angle, they drop right in.
Once I get the mounts, I will need to go through and set all the dies and maybe make some ammo.
I thought I had the first few stations set, but I ran some empty brass through and it damaged some brass so I have to figure that out. Something came out of whack or I did something wrong.

I also have an extra power supply plugged in and no idea what its for. I bought a power strip to run everything and have been setting everything up and only have new reloading stuff on the bench yet there's an extra cord.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just use ALL of his stuff. That's what family is for. At least that's what my son does to me. Almost everytime I go to get a certain tool.....well never mind.

When my kids were young, I taught them to work on their own bicycles, most of the tools they used were in the yard after they got finished.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my kids were young, I taught them to work on their own bicycles, most of the tools they used were in the yard after they got finished.
Dad? is that you?
I use to leave tools all over the driveway and yard after working on my and my neighbors bikes.
Who can think about tools when your ride is ready?!?!?!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 9-5/8" tall Inline Fabrication Ultramount in conjunction with their ergo handle were the ticket to my height issues. I now have a 4 and 7" riser I dont need...and a Dillon roller handle..and the factory Dillon handle.

The extra cord was for my powder scale. That mystery is solved.

I've been kinda working on "cable management" since I have wires everywhere. Sky light, bullet feeder, case feeder, primer alarm. I got them bundled up "nicely" and routed out the back. I mounted the switch for the bullet feeder on the side of the Ultramount.

I think this weekend I'll bolt this bad boy down and make my first batch of 9mm on it.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 9-5/8" tall Inline Fabrication Ultramount in conjunction with their ergo handle were the ticket to my height issues. I now have a 4 and 7" riser I dont need...and a Dillon roller handle..and the factory Dillon handle.

I've been kinda working on "cable management" since I have wires everywhere. Sky light, bullet feeder, case feeder, primer alarm. I got them bundled up "nicely" and routed out the back. I mounted the switch for the bullet feeder on the side of the Ultramount.

I think this weekend I'll bolt this bad boy down and make my first batch of 9mm on it.

You might find a use for the other two mounts.

I have several items on quick change plates.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It's about time for some pics of this set-up coming together!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been working on setting the seating and crimp die and I feel like I'm chasing my tail. I'm shooting for the specified 1.125 and they're coming out 1.123-1.133 without adjusting anything. Is that good enough? All drop right into the gauge but I cant seem to get it to be smack on 1.125 or at least the same across a group of 5.

Latest posts

Top Bottom